Greystones Family Resource Centre is a community-based centre that provides a range of family and community support services for the residents of Greystones and its environs.
We are now recruiting for the post of
FULL TIME PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR
(This is a permanent contract with six months probationary period)
(35 hours per week – excluding lunch)
Working in partnership with the Voluntary Board of Management (VBOM) to follow through the aims, objectives and agreed areas of work outlined in the Three Year Strategic Work-plan.
Candidates will be expected to have:
- A minimum of 3 years paid experience in co-ordinating a family support / community development project.
- Hold a 3rd level qualification in family support / community development or equivalent training.
- Commitment to and understanding of family support / community development values and principles.
- Have knowledge and experience of family support in a community based setting.
- Strong organisational skills, time management, administrative and report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, group facilitation and community consultation skills with the ability to engage with and motivate people from a range of target groups.
- Experience in working in partnership with statutory and voluntary organisations to achieve community benefit.
- A minimum of 2 years financial management, budgeting experience and staff management.
- A full clean driving license and access to a car is desirable.
- Evening and weekend work may be necessary.
(Pro-rata depending on experience and qualifications)
Application forms, once filled out, should be posted ONLY to: The Chairperson, Greystones Family Resource Centre, 28 Burnaby Court, Greystones, Co. Wicklow
Closing date for applications is 15th June 2018 at 5p.m.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 26th June 2018
Greystones FRC is an equal opportunities employer.